Friday, 03 March 2017 13:28
Location: Lausanne, Switzerland
Closing Date: March 24, 2017
The Information and Knowledge Management Specialist contributes to the delivery, integrity and enhancement of information and knowledge. He/she contributes to activities and projects and ensures optimal integration of information and knowledge management practices within existing procedures.
- Develop knowledge management expertise within the organisation and ensure that this expertise is shared among and subscribed to by colleagues. Manage activities and services that depend on such expertise.
- Manage or contribute to the various projects involving the unit.
- Contribute to managing and analysing requests, developing management tools and methods, and adopting and implementing solutions.
- Conduct analyses on a regular basis to suggest improvements and solutions.
- Manage organisation information, legal and financial documents, incoming and outgoing information, reference documents and all administrative archives.
- Be the contact person for internal clients (departments, programmes, etc.) for information and knowledge management services; identify possible improvements and key issues; propose solutions.
- Provide optimal support and quality service for both internal and external requests; respond to requests and assist users.
- Assist with implementing a transparent information and knowledge management process within the IOC.
- Contribute to the adoption of information and knowledge management best practices.
- Assist with optimising and developing information and content management based on existing strategies and the needs of the institution.
- Help manage key aspects of information management such as information mapping, classification, etc.
- Contribute to information good governance (policies, procedures, instructions, standards, etc.).
Profile and skills
- Information and knowledge management training (university degree, HES or equivalent).
- Significant relevant experience in the field of information and knowledge management (three years).
- Proven experience in project management.
- Proven experience in using content management tools such as OpenText CS, SharePoint, etc.
- Knowledge of other platforms – portals, extranets – would be an asset.
- Good knowledge of the latest trends in technology and services, combined with genuine adaptability.
- Excellent written and oral knowledge of French and English.
How to apply: visit https://career2.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=1024&company=comitinter&username=