|Sales Centre Representative - Leicester City|
Tuesday, 28 March 2017 15:31
Location: Leicester, UK
Closing Date: April 4, 2017
Leicester City Football Club is looking to recruit a permanent part-time Sales Centre Representative to provide sales support and key information to Leicester City supporters, as well as creating a vital link between the Fanstore and Sales Centre.
Based at King Power Stadium, you will be required to work 16 hours a week, which will include Match Days (including during part of the match) plus additional hours if and when required. This role is pivotal to ensuring the smooth running of the Club’s ticketing operations.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Undertake sales of match/season tickets and other customer-facing products promoted by Leicester City Football Club, not necessarily limited to match day
• Identify opportunities to upsell with every call or visit • To ensure customer records are accurate and up to date on the Club’s database
• Ensure all administrative and reporting tasks are kept up-to-date
• Contribute in the delivery of Outbound telesales campaigns to enhance the service levels and revenues derived by Leicester City Football Club
• Assist in the processes of all Schemes delivered by the Club – Cup Scheme, Away Scheme and Direct Debit Scheme.
• Telephone sales (inbound and outbound) and face-to-face customer liaison
• Strong organisation, time management and planning skills
• Excellent customer service and ability to communicate effectively with the public in a professional manner
• Ability to remain focused on sales goals and work independently as well as part of a team
• Excellent administration and IT skills, experience of using computerised systems
How to apply: visit http://www.lcfc.com/global/careers.aspx