Friday, 17 February 2017 15:02
Location: Dallas, USA
Closing Date: March 2, 2017
A Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating visually impactful designs that are market right, meet customer demands, and maintain the integrity of the brand. Along with the Creative Manager, responsibilities include setting the look and direction of multiple seasonal lines for all channels of distribution, making sure that all category objectives are met, presentation boards and support materials for merchandising, art, and sales meetings, and assisting in all other graphic related initiatives as directed by your department manager.
- Create visually impactful graphics from concept to production for both import and domestic manufacturing.
- Present new concepts and ideas in design reviews and meetings.
- Approve pre-production samples and strike-offs.
- Graphic support for sales presentation boards for seasonal and quick response initiatives.
- Utilize graphic sales analysis to provide insight for future development.
- Development of logos, hangtags, and neck labels with an overall brand awareness for Dallas Cowboys Merchandising, Blue Star Graphics, 81Eighty, and 289c.
- Graphic development for ads, promotional materials, POS signage, AT&T Stadium events, and Dallas Cowboys Pro Shops.
- Research: trends in the marketplace, our competitors, techniques, sales analysis, and our customer.
- Wholesale catalog development and layout for all DCM brands.
- Preparing submission pages for licensing and customer approval.
- Ability to lead projects and take on more responsibility as the business dictates.
- Minimum of Associates degree in graphic design.
- 3-5 years experience in the apparel industry preferred.
- Creativity and problem solving skills a must.
- Willingness to learn and follow direction and instruction.
- Eagerness to be part of a team and the ability to work within its structure.
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment with hard and tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Good organization skills.
- In depth knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe InDesign on a Mac OSX platform.
- Able to work 8:30am – 5:30pm, M – F with periodic overtime as workload dictates.
How to apply: visit http://footballjobs.teamworkonline.com/teamwork/jobs/jobs.cfm/Retail-Food-and-Beverage?supcat=319#108663