|Ticketing Executive - Brentford FC|
Tuesday, 14 February 2017 10:21
Location: Brentford, UK
This position would suit a candidate who wishes to explore a career in ticketing within the football industry and has a background in sales.
Reporting to the Acting Ticket Office Manager, this role will play a critical role in dealing with the day-to-day requirements of facilitating ticket sales over the phone, in person and fulfilling online orders. There will be a strong focus on sales. The successful candidate will assist in delivering the Club’s business strategy through customer retention and growing the ticketing database through ticketing sales.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Experience in a sales environment
- Experience working in a customer service focused team in a sporting environment would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills, with experience of communicating to senior management
- IT literate and competent in Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience using ticketing software would be an added advantage
- The ability to adapt and respond quickly to changes in sales strategies whilst working alongside marketing campaigns
- Pro-active self-starter
- Good organisational and planning skills (must be able to prioritise workload especially at busy times)
- Key team player - with the ability to work in a team and also work effectively as an individual
How to apply: visit https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/257484277